was founded in 1998 as a crisis management consultancy. It supports organisations through the most intense of business crises, especially those involving threat to and loss of life. Through these experiences docleaf
became curious as to what sets apart leaders who have led successfully. It is from working alongside these people that docleaf
developed a specialism and expertise in leadership development.
docleaf leadership specialises in:
- Change management programmes where complexity and diversity are core issues.
- Assessment and development of individuals and teams using psychometric tools and 360’s.
- Coaching for CEOs, their direct reports and their leadership teams.
- Crisis Mentoring with over 20 years of corporate crisis management experience, docleaf is well placed to support organisations through the most intense of crises.
- Certified in the use of the Human Synergistics psychometric profiling and high performance team development.
- Certified in the use of Barrett Values Centre tools for measuring both organisational culture and individual culture and values.